~~StarcraftRevenge~~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Univers de Starcraft, forum pour parler de ce jeu et de tout ce qui est en relation avec !

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

[Article] Le Teamplay

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Blackdata
Moderateur
Blackdata

Race Préféré : Protoss

[Article] Le Teamplay Empty
MessageSujet: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin - 1:00

Article déniché très intéressant sur le travail d'équipe,
Qu'en pensez vous?

Citation :
Throughout history, many wars have been fought and won by opposing teams. In both World Wars, the globe may have changed vastly politically if not for the help of the Allies’ “teammates”. The same applies in StarCraft. Without good teamwork, a 2v2 or 3v3 may end up becoming a radical embarrassment. This article will help you work better with your teammates and will maybe broaden your horizons to more advanced team play. Here are several tips that should help you be an unbeatable team.

#1- Discuss your plans early on.

To start off, discussing your plans is not something like: “Hey, I’ll take the guy at 12.” “Ok, I’ll take the guy at 6.” “K.” No. First off, never ever just assign responsibilities and let your teammate go. I’ve found it much more devastating to combine attacks on a single opponent, and to discuss your possibilities. Who knows, maybe your teammate will come up with some insight that you forgot to think about. This already gives you an instant advantage over the average 2v2 opposing team, because they are having a conversation no doubt similar to the example above. This brings me right into my second tip.
#2- Build your units to complement each other.

This may be easier said than done. In many 2v2 matches, people don’t want to change their build order a little to accommodate the weaknesses in their allies’ units. For instance, if your ally decided to pump Zealots, a wise decision would be to get some type of anti-air unit, or something slightly more versatile. Hydras, M&M, Dragoons, and the such. Don’t have a massive force that is all vulnerable to one type of attack. Which brings me to another important point, which I almost forgot to mention. NEVER EVER RUSH ON A 2V2. It’s as simple as that. You may win, but if they have any inkling as to what’s going on, you can expect the ally to attack you while you lay defenseless.
#3- Don’t bash your ally’s skill level.

This is one of the most important things to watch for in a team game. Imagine the following scenario: A guy comes into a game, and falls on your team. He has to d/l standard Lost Temple. As the game begins, he says something akin to “how do you playe dis gaem lol”. The standard response would either be to leave or proceed to make your ally feel very, very small. Have you ever considered answering their question? You may lose the game, but next game, not only will the guy know what he’s doing (hopefully), or you at least sent him down the right path. If you see your ally making a slip in his build order, suggest a different route. Some of my best games have been won when my ally suggested a different course of action, and I won using it. Remember that this is the best way to increase the SC community. Don’t bash newbs, help them out.
#4-Learn from your mistakes.

If you lose, be sure to save the replay. Then, go back and watch the other team, and observe what they did. If they worked as a team well, you should be able to tell by their gameplay. Then take those elements and incorporate them into your game. Mistakes are lessons in the school of life. Take defeat and turn it into future victory. Pro players weren’t born pro, they learned how to be pro by losing, and learning from their mistakes.

I hope these tips help out your 2v2 matches. If you want to add something or comment, put a comment on the appropriate news article or email me here. Good Hunting!

SOURCE: http://www.sclegacy.com/strategy/mental/ness_goodteamplay.php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kerrigan69
Admin-Fondateur
Kerrigan69

Race Préféré : Secrets

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin - 13:19

l'equipe est importante, saché que si vous n'aider pas votre ami au combat, meme en prenent d'enorme risque, il vous ne le rendra pas, et une fois mort, vous serez seul!!!
http://starcraftrevenge.superforum.fr
Moi
Co-Administratueur
Moi

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin - 19:51

Euh, l'anglais ne me gène absolument pas, mais certain ne le comprennent pas...

Ne serait il pas necessaire de faire un petite traduction?
Blackdata
Moderateur
Blackdata

Race Préféré : Protoss

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin - 19:53

Ok je traduirai quand j'aurai le temps
Moi
Co-Administratueur
Moi

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin - 19:54

Si j'ai le temps, je m'y attacherais aussi...
Kerrigan69
Admin-Fondateur
Kerrigan69

Race Préféré : Secrets

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin - 23:23

je peut ossi le faire , mais la traduction sera exacte a 80% maximum lol a+
http://starcraftrevenge.superforum.fr
angel_
Co-Admin
angel_

Race Préféré : TeRRaN

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitimeMer 26 Juil - 12:54

vous inquiétez pas pour la traduction Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Article] Le Teamplay   [Article] Le Teamplay Icon_minitime

[Article] Le Teamplay
Page 1 sur 1